Poetry Publishing Package
OurPoetry Publishing Package offers everything a poet needs to get their book launched in print and ebook formats.
It includes the following:
- ISBN assignment for print and ebook editions.
- Proofreading is included. However, we will take your instructions on the rules we apply, as many poets deliberately avoid using ‘proper’ English words, punctuation, and grammar for effect.
- Full professional colour cover design – we supply you with 2 concepts based on a comprehensive discussion of your book.
- Typesetting for B&W print edition, based on our standard Poetry recommendation of 6″x9″.
- Typesetting for ebook (MOBI for Kindle and EPUB for other ebook readers).
- For poetry books up to 110 pages in extent.
- PDF cover and interior files for proofing.
- Worldwide print and ebook distribution (including over 250 ebook sites including Kindle, iTunes, Nook, Kobo, etc).
- 15 copies of the finished book.
- Access to the publishing portal to monitor sales, generate marketing materials, and update biblio data.
- Legal deposit to all UK libraries.
- Octavo Author page.
- Membership to exclusive Facebook marketing and promotion group.
Additional copies – this package use print-on-demand services and include the set-up and copies above. Re-orders for additional stock take up to 10 working days to arrive, so please allow for this when ordering stock for your events. If you want a litho print run then there will be additional costs and we will quote for these separately and according to your requirements.
If you are interested in your book being stocked in our distribution network to make it available to the book trade we can also discuss how this process works, and the cost implications.
We can also offer the bookshop in Cardiff Bay as a venue for a launch event, or reading if you are interested.