eBook Distribution – One-Time Setup
- Do you have an eBook ready for distribution?
- Are you published on Kindle, but want to increase the number of sites your book is listed on?
- Would you like to see your book on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iTunes, Google, etc?
We can offer you a one-time setup on more than 250 platforms. This is not an annual charge, it’s a one-time setup fee.
We feed your book and the relevant metadata to the following sites (many of which push your book out to further sites).
- Baker & Taylor
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- BookShout (Rethink Books)
- British Library
- Gardners Audio
- GoSpoken Mobcast
- Hummingbird Digital Media
- OverDrive eBooks
- Paper C
We will take your formatted ePUB file, and ensure that we collect all of the metadata required to distribute your book worldwide.
This service is priced for projects which you supply us with:
- an error-free ePUB file for the interior.
- A correctly formatted cover file.
- The correct metadata for distribution (don’t worry if you aren’t sure what you need – we’ll prompt you for the information).
- We will manage all of the sales without charging you a monthly or annual fee. If the book doesn’t sell, you don’t pay. If the book does sell, we retain 25% of net royalties and pass the other 75% on to you on a quarterly basis.
- For example: sales reported to us in January, February, and March will generate a statement in April, and we pay royalties in May.
- We will need a nominated bank account, and your preferred email address to send payments and statements to.
- While sales data isn’t updated live, we add the figures in when we receive them for the various sales channels, and you will have your own login to check sales.
- Your statement will show the source of sales, and this is a convenient way to report your sales and income for tax purposes.
This service is suitable for self-published authors with one, or several titles, looking for increased distribution for their books.
It’s also ideal for small publishers who would like a managed service for their ebook sales and to provide management information for their authors.
eBook File Conversion by: £99.00
- Do you have a finished manuscript ready to convert to eBook format?
- Are you unsure how to format it accurately so it is compatible with the different types of eReader available?
- Would you like a fast, simple conversion service?
This service takes your Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, or Apple Pages document and converts it into a beautifully formatted eBook in both MOBI and ePUB formats for Amazon Kindle and other ebook readers.
This service is priced for projects which are:
- Text documents.
- No more than 5 photographs or illustrations.
- Supplied in plain text (.txt), rich text files (.rtf), MS Word, LibreOffice, or Apple Pages format.
- No more than 300 pages when formatted (if your book is longer, please ask for a quote before proceeding).
- Format your document for Kindle and ePub 2.0 formats, the two most widely used formats for eReaders.
- Deliver your converted file within 4 working days.
- Make unlimited revisions in the event there is a formatting error (does not include changes to text).
If you require conversion of files with more images, children’s picture books, or documents with complex diagrams, figures, or tables, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.