Coaching & Mentoring – Initial Consultation
We have spoken to authors at all stages in the book writing process. We know what it’s like to be on your journey – all of our coaches and mentors are published authors with experience of the process of getting from an idea to a finished book.
This initial consultation session can be undertaken over the phone, on Skype, or in person at our offices in Cardiff. In it you can talk with someone who is knowledgeable, approachable, and understanding of your situation.
The process is as follows:
- We will conduct a short questionnaire with you to identify your specific needs, and what you want to achieve from a consultation.
- We match your needs with a suitably experienced coach or mentor, so you can ask questions and discuss ideas with someone who has relevant experience.
- We arrange a mutually convenient time for you to meet, either in person or virtually as you prefer.
- You send any materials, web links, or other references that will provide background to your conversation at least 2 working days prior.
- Your coach or mentor will review your needs in advance.
- You meet for 90 minutes for a laser-targeted discussion.
What happens next?
For some people this one-off consultation is enough to answer your questions, or to develop an idea.
For others more coaching may be requested, or there may be a need for additional training or information. If your coach or mentor is unable to immediately answer a question they will follow up with the information you want.
eBook File Conversion by: £99.00
- Do you have a finished manuscript ready to convert to eBook format?
- Are you unsure how to format it accurately so it is compatible with the different types of eReader available?
- Would you like a fast, simple conversion service?
This service takes your Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, or Apple Pages document and converts it into a beautifully formatted eBook in both MOBI and ePUB formats for Amazon Kindle and other ebook readers.
This service is priced for projects which are:
- Text documents.
- No more than 5 photographs or illustrations.
- Supplied in plain text (.txt), rich text files (.rtf), MS Word, LibreOffice, or Apple Pages format.
- No more than 300 pages when formatted (if your book is longer, please ask for a quote before proceeding).
- Format your document for Kindle and ePub 2.0 formats, the two most widely used formats for eReaders.
- Deliver your converted file within 4 working days.
- Make unlimited revisions in the event there is a formatting error (does not include changes to text).
If you require conversion of files with more images, children’s picture books, or documents with complex diagrams, figures, or tables, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.