Book Cover Illustration
Our standard book cover package includes the use of stock images from an extensive library containing millions of images. However, there will be times when we simply can’t find an image that meets the needs of your cover. This is especially the case for children’s books and YA titles where you may be looking for images of your characters and settings that are unique. It may also be the case for business books where you have a model to explain, or you require specific diagrams.
We have a bank of talented professional illustrators who can offer bespoke illustrations for your cover. We complete a specification and design, and offer it to appropriate illustrators to see if they are available, can deliver the images on time, and are able to create the image you imagine.
Copyright of the image belongs to the author, although some artists may request a credit in the book, and the right to use the image for non-commercial portfolio purposes. They may require a financial consideration if you don’t want to allow this. We can help you, if you find copyright confusing or you are unfamiliar with the subject. It need not be daunting once it’s explained.
This service includes advice, guidance, and liaison with the illustrator of your choice to ensure that the work produced is suitable for your book cover design.
eBook File Conversion by: £99.00
- Do you have a finished manuscript ready to convert to eBook format?
- Are you unsure how to format it accurately so it is compatible with the different types of eReader available?
- Would you like a fast, simple conversion service?
This service takes your Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, or Apple Pages document and converts it into a beautifully formatted eBook in both MOBI and ePUB formats for Amazon Kindle and other ebook readers.
This service is priced for projects which are:
- Text documents.
- No more than 5 photographs or illustrations.
- Supplied in plain text (.txt), rich text files (.rtf), MS Word, LibreOffice, or Apple Pages format.
- No more than 300 pages when formatted (if your book is longer, please ask for a quote before proceeding).
- Format your document for Kindle and ePub 2.0 formats, the two most widely used formats for eReaders.
- Deliver your converted file within 4 working days.
- Make unlimited revisions in the event there is a formatting error (does not include changes to text).
If you require conversion of files with more images, children’s picture books, or documents with complex diagrams, figures, or tables, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.