- Do you have an eBook ready for distribution?
- Are you published on Kindle, but want to increase the number of sites your book is listed on?
- Would you like to see your book on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iTunes, Google, etc?
We can offer you a one-time setup on more than 250 platforms. This is not an annual charge, it’s a one-time setup fee.
We feed your book and the relevant metadata to the following sites (many of which push your book out to further sites).
- Baker & Taylor
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- BookShout (Rethink Books)
- British Library
- Gardners Audio
- GoSpoken Mobcast
- Hummingbird Digital Media
- OverDrive eBooks
- Paper C
We will take your formatted ePUB file, and ensure that we collect all of the metadata required to distribute your book worldwide.
This service is priced for projects which you supply us with:
- an error-free ePUB file for the interior.
- A correctly formatted cover file.
- The correct metadata for distribution (don’t worry if you aren’t sure what you need – we’ll prompt you for the information).
- We will manage all of the sales without charging you a monthly or annual fee. If the book doesn’t sell, you don’t pay. If the book does sell, we retain 25% of net royalties and pass the other 75% on to you on a quarterly basis.
- For example: sales reported to us in January, February, and March will generate a statement in April, and we pay royalties in May.
- We will need a nominated bank account, and your preferred email address to send payments and statements to.
- While sales data isn’t updated live, we add the figures in when we receive them for the various sales channels, and you will have your own login to check sales.
- Your statement will show the source of sales, and this is a convenient way to report your sales and income for tax purposes.
This service is suitable for self-published authors with one, or several titles, looking for increased distribution for their books.
It’s also ideal for small publishers who would like a managed service for their ebook sales and to provide management information for their authors.